About Me

My photo
I’m a cycling fanatic in the information technology and security field with a bachelors in Social Welfare and a some training in the visual arts. I’m a son, a brother, a husband, and a father. I am good with my hands, still consider myself an artist, and could stand to lose a few pounds.

Sunday, October 7, 2018

Dug DEEP Tonight

Tonight, I dug deep.  The evidence is clear...



Actually, what happened was this...

About midway through the second 10 minutes at highest power - about an hour or so in - I noticed some red droplets hitting my sweat-guard.  My son was in the room playing around, and I told him to go get a mirror.  I was starting to panic.  Red droplets?  I checked my nose... nothing.  I checked my forehead... nothing.

Then it dawned on me.

I was wearing a red bandanna, and though I've had the thing for years, I must have never washed it because it was "bleeding out" now that it was drenched with sweat.

*whew*

Funny thing is that my first thought wasn't to stop what I was doing, but to ask an easily distracted 5 year old to get me a mirror.

No comments:

Post a Comment