About Me

My photo
I’m a cycling fanatic in the information technology and security field with a bachelors in Social Welfare and a some training in the visual arts. I’m a son, a brother, a husband, and a father. I am good with my hands, still consider myself an artist, and could stand to lose a few pounds.

Thursday, November 29, 2018

Surgery Delayed - And Maybe Again

I've been fighting a head cold, and as a result of that, the surgery that was scheduled for the 27th of November was delayed.

It's been rescheduled for the 4th of December.

I'm still fighting sinus congestion, so it may be delayed again.

I'm already critically behind on my scheduled training in order to be fully ready for the rides starting in April.  I'll be able to do them, I've no doubt, but I'm starting to doubt how WELL I'll be able to do them.  The one in April, in particular, is an "A" race for me - that's right, a "race", not a "ride".

We'll see.

It's difficult to describe the level of frustration I'm feeling about this right now, so I won't bother.

No comments:

Post a Comment